* Working days:- Admission Wards (4-7 pm)- ICU (4-6 pm)* Weekends (Friday & Saturday):- Morning shift (10-12 am)- Night shift (4-7 pm) - ICU (4-6 pm)* In Ramadan:- Admission Wards (7-10 pm)- ICU (7-9 pm)
* Only one person with each patient.
* Submit the application to the Patient Experience Department (temporary).* Obtain the required data from the applicant.* Send the request to the doctor.* Contact the applicant to receive the medical report.
* Ask the reception in the clinics.
* Yes, there is a “Continuity of Treatment” form in the Department of Patients Experience.
* The medical reports of the patient.* The result of tumor biopsy.* The ID card of the patient.*Note: The patient must be diagnosed with cancer before start receiving treatment at the center.
* Free for Omani citizens.* Free for the Gulf countries citizens. * Paid for residents.
* Yes, by contacting the municipalities to provide the vehicle.
* Civil Status Centers.
* No, unless getting a permission from the doctor.
* 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Input your search keywords.