Coordinator: Lilian Rivera Carandang
Coordinator: Tariq Al Nasibi
Coordinator: Rasha Al Bahrani
The Legal Affairs Department plays an important role in the stability and balance of the institution by dealing with the issues related to the work environment, in order to achieve commitment to laws and regulations.
The roles and services of the department:
- Providing legal opinion on cases referred to it.
- Review of contracts and administrative decisions (Qarars).
- Investigating complaints and grievances received.
- Spreading legal awareness in the institution.
- Ensuring that the center’s employees respect the laws, regulations and decisions in effect.
- Representing the center in judicial authorities.
Extension Number: 4316
The department is responsible for auditing and approving approve payment receivables and provide observations and guidance to process the payment legally.
The Patient Experience Department aims to facilitate the patient’s experience in the center, and provide everything that would preserve the rights of the patients and their families and inform them of their responsibilities to ensure that the treatment process proceeds in the best way. Moreover, it insures that the patient and his/her family receive a health service and treatment experience based on the best standards.
The department’s role and services:
- Educating patients and their families about their rights and duties.
- Dealing with complaints and considering suggestions submitted by patients and their families.
- Issuing entry permits for patients and their families.
- Clearance of the deceased’s procedures.
- Measuring the satisfaction of patients and their families.
- Follow-up patients with leave against medical advice (LAMA)
- The shift is 24 hours / seven days.
For patients’ rights, responsibilities, visitors’ rights and responsibilities, visit the following link:
Department phone: 72723044
Extension number: 22774666 – 22774082
Health and Safety Section undertakes the task of controlling and monitoring the safety of people and properties. The department consists of three divisions: Safety and Environment, Infection Prevention and Control, and Occupational Health.
Department Role and Services Provided:
- Safety and Environment: Monitoring the safety of individuals, properties and environment.
- Infection Prevention and Control: Monitoring and implementing infection prevention policies and training workers on these standards
- Occupational health: ensuring medical fitness and health of workers in the centre.
Coordinator: Shamsa AlAisaee
Extension number:2277 4419
The Quality and Accreditation Department aims to achieve high quality standards at the Centre and fulfil international accreditation and reputation. The main role of the Quality & Accreditation department is to enhance the quality of healthcare delivery and patient safety by spreading, instilling and consolidating the quality culture throughout the Centre.
Our Quality and Accreditation department is closely working and collaborating with the Joint commission international (JCI) which started during the process of commissioning and continued until now to achieve the accreditation.
The Quality & Accreditation department is working on five main domains related to Quality Assurance. These domains include:
- Risk Management & Incident Reporting System
- Performance Measurement & Improvement
- Clinical Round & Audit
- Policy development & implementation
Coordinator: Mohamed Al Balushi
Extension number: 22774406