To be a world leading and reliable cancer medical center in the field of research, academics and patient care
The Center is committed to providing the appropriate environment for scientific cancer research and patient care. The Center supports patients, physicians, scientists, and staff to continuously advance clinical and scientific innovation in cooperation with government and private institutions inside and outside the Sultanate.
• Provide continuous patient care of the highest international standards for cancer patients in the Sultanate and over time also for patients from abroad.
• Support and undertake scientific cancer research in the Sultanate.
• Support the professional development of physicians and scientists in the field of research and enhance the quality and type of research.
• Provide scientific and evidence-based advisory services in cancer care and research to government and private hospitals.
• Raise awareness about cancer, and its prevention, diagnosis, and early detection throughout the Sultanate and educate secondary care physicians through awareness programs.
• Contribute to training of Omani doctors specialized in the field of cancer.
• Integrate and cooperate with national, regional and international institutions to enhance patient care and research activities of the Center.